North America's Most Advanced Weighted Fitness Hoop
Known as 'Powerhoop®' in Europe, the Pulsehoop Deluxe is a high-quality weighted fitness hoop. Unlike the lightweight, toy hula hoops™ that you remember from childhood, the Pulsehoop Deluxe is many hoops in one, enabling adult users to “upgrade” incrementally as their core muscles get stronger.
- Adjustable weight - 3.0lbs (no inserts), 3.5 lbs (one set), 4.8 lbs (two sets).
Large diameter - 40-inch diameter makes it easy, even for beginners.
Simple to assemble - one-click links make it easy to assemble.
Easy to store - large buttons on each link make it easy to disassemble.
- Revolutionary design - shock-absorbing inner compression zones that maximise the results while minimising discomfort.
- Durable outer surface to protect the hoop against damage.
- Waterproof - We suggest you don't use your fitness hoop in the rain but it can withstand the wet.
Fitness Hoop Benefits
- Proven to aid weight loss - University studies have proven our Pulsehoop deluxe helps lose weight.
Quality product - We pride ourselves on our quality, our Pulsehoop Deluxe stands above anything else on the market with many 5 star reviews.
- Value for money - Invest in a Pulsehoop and it will last you a long time, compared to the inferior cheaply made alternatives.
Pulsehoop Deluxe - our award-winning weighted hula hoop
- Set of Weights - Simply add the weight inserts into your hoop.
- 3 min Instructional video download (Video link inside box).
Our full Pulsehoop range
Explore our full range of weighted fitness hoops.
----------NOTE: The Powerhoop Deluxe and Pulsehoop Deluxe are identical products. For copyright purposes, Deluxe hoops sold in the US are branded as Pulsehoops. You may receive your product in European packaging.
How to assemble your hoop
Assembling your weighted hula hoop couldn't be easier. You have 8 links
that form your hoop which click together seamlessly. Simply push the
links together like the image shows, until the button clicks in
position. To release the links simply press the button.
What weight should I choose?...
You have the option of 1.6kg, 1.9kg and 2.2kg with this weighted hula hoop.
1.6 kg = no weighted inserts, using the natural weight of the Powerhoop.
1.9 kg = one set of weights, progressive weight.
2.2 kg = two set of weights, maximum weight.
New to hula hooping? Simply start with no weights and add them incrementally as your ability and fitness levels grow.
Share brand or product details
Once you have decided the weight you wish to set your weighted hula hoop to, simply insert the weights like the photo.
- Find the capsules within the link connectors.
- For a 1.9kg set up, insert the 4 weights in every other connector.
- For a 2.2kg weighted hula hoop set up, insert all the weights into the 8 connectors.
Learn more about using your weighted fitness hoop.